We will not disclose or sell your data to any other third-parties except where it as partners that linked to our site, such as making payment using FPX online pay gate, arranging for delivery service, etc.
What does Personal Data mean and includes?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. These collectibles and pieces of information combined can lead to the identification of a particular person and constitution of personal data.
Information Collection: When & What?
Under Personal Data Protection Act 2010, Yukimoto will not collect any of your personal information unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. making an online payment, delivering to your address, accessing the website, communicate with our customer service through email or any other devices, etc.).
1. Your personal information will be collected through these actions:
2. Create a customer account on our website- name, email address
3. Placing an order- email address, recipient’s name, phone number, delivery address, bank details
4. Contact with our customer service- Facebook account name, email address
Note: our bank details are encrypted on yukimoto-official.com servers. Payments are processed via a secured payment platform, involving additional verifications, to guarantee the security of purchases made on yukimoto-official.com, and combat fraud.
How do we use your personal data?
We collect information from you in several ways on our site for the following purpose:
1. Improve your shopping experience.
2. Manage your account at yukimoto-official.com.
3. Responds to your queries.
4. Alert you with the latest product and information
5. Create more relevant and personalized content for you
6. To process your transaction efficiently
7. Manage and process your online delivery
How do we protect your personal data?
Yukimoto would take any necessary precautions to keep your personal information confidential with only a limited number of personnel who have special rights are accessible through the system, and are required to perform under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
All transactions are processed through the FPX payment gateway or PayPal and are not stored nor processed on our servers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep and process your personal data to fulfill the above purpose and as long as it may require by law such as accounting and tax purposes.
Last Updated on Jan, 2021